Thank you for your interest in working with The Culture Map!
The Culture Map is a popular travel and culture blog written and curated by Shing, a female traveller with a degree in English Literature and a penchant for experiencing new things. The Culture Map appeals to a wide audience, from career professionals looking to capitalise upon their short holidays away from work to retirees looking to finally set sail on their lifelong dream.
Why work with The Culture Map?
The Culture Map offers a personal and creative approach to marketing.
- Audience: Highly engaged audience of adventure travellers from predominately the USA, UK, and across Scandinavia.
- Content: Shing will provide quality insight into to a destination, activity or product via blog posts, photography and social media channels. Her writing and photography has appeared in high profile magazines and newspapers including the Guardian, Rolling Stone Magazine, Epoch Times and Wanderlust Magazine.
- Experience: Shing has nearly 5 years’ experience in the luxury travel sector working in both Product Development and Marketing. This means she has the unique perspective of knowing what travel companies require when they work with travel bloggers.
The Culture Map is a fast growing site with steadily growing readers and followers on social media.
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 35,000+
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 20,000+
- DA: 35
- Facebook Followers: 2000+
- Twitter Followers: 1,800+
- Instagram Followers: 1600+
How can we work together?
The Culture Map builds meaningful partnerships with companies, and most importantly, people. Shing works with Destinations, Travel Companies and Brands in the following ways:
If you’re looking for someone to enhance your brand, Shing can curate a campaign to suit your needs or work with you to breath new life into your brand. Previous brand partnerships have included Thomas Cook Airlines and Blacks Outdoor clothing company.
Shing is available to take part in Press Trips but usually requires advance notice for this.
If your company or product adhere to The Culture Map’s ethics and readership, reviews are available for the following:
If you are interested in collaborating, contact me for more information and hopefully we can get the ball rolling!